Head of Business Development
No. Of Vacancies: 1 Nos
Organization Name: Mernot India Pvt Ltd
Company Mernot India pvt ltd a fully owned subsidiary of Mernot USA is looking for dynamic and hardworking individuals to join our team at New Delhi..
Having grown and scaled rapidly over the last few years, Mernot is looking to build a world-class sales team. We are looking for someone who can roll up their sleeves, who has the entrepreneurial mindset of getting things done, and who is hungry to close deals.
Our clients? Think about leaders in search, social media, big data, mobile, payments – all of them are our clients. We have our engineers working on getting the best products out of the door for these leaders.
Seeking candidates with experience selling offshore and/or nearshore IT services. If you have a successful track record of selling technology solutions, we would like to hear from you. If you are motivated and would like to catapult your career into a successful sales track, this is your opportunity!
• Effectively and independently deliver the company story, value proposition, and product demonstrations
• Managing an entire sales cycle from inception to closure.
• Develop and execute a comprehensive account/territory plan to drive revenue and market share in a defined territory or industry vertical
• Outbound & inbound lead maturation and opportunity development to build consistent and sustainable pipeline and quota attainment
• Prepare and manage proposals, quotes, and contracts
• Accelerate customer adoption and ensure customer satisfaction
• Develop long-term strategic relationships with key accounts
• Collaborate with other team members in lead generation, marketing, and sales to define scalable, efficient, and repeatable sales process
• Experience selling offshore based IT services
• 7-10 years of technology related sales or business development experience
• Direct field experience and extensive customer network within SMB or Enterprise companies
• Strong ability to close sales, manage accurate pipeline and forecast
• Independent, self-disciplined and possess strong verbal and written communications skills